Monday, May 14, 2007

A good weekend

Ah Monday....back to work. It was a good weekend though. I didn't run during the week at all since my legs were still feeling a bit tired. By Friday they felt rested enough that I went out for my scheduled 5 mile LR on Saturday. I hit the pathway around the Bow River and finished in 58:45. So I am officially on Hal Higdon's half marathon training plan now and tomorrow is a 4 mile run. Where I am wavering is Hal suggests running Tuesdays, running Wednesdays or cross training, then running Thursdays and strength training. I'm not sure I want to run three days in a row since I'm worried about my old running injury. I might just stick to the cross training option and run Tuesdays and Thursdays.

After my run on Saturday I went for a 60 minute massage, hit my favourite brew pub in town for dinner and then saw Spiderman 3 on the IMAX screen. The IMAX was really neat....the screen was large enough that you could tell that Spidey was wearing contact lenses.

No comments: