Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Domestic Goddess Stuff

I love to cook, so anytime I make something noteworthy I’ll post a link here. I’ve included both a link to the recipe and to the post where I mentioned it! I’ll also rank things, just so you know how I thought they fared.

The Ranking System

*** Holy yuminess! Definitely recommend this dish.
** Tasty stuff!
* Pretty good, but it could use a tweak or two…

Soups

Mushroom Soup (recipe/post) **

Island Kale and Sweet Potato Stew (recipe/post)**

Pasta & Beans

Baked Penne with Sausage and Ricotta (recipe/post) **

Kale, White Bean and Sausage Stew (recipe/post)***

Seafood

still to come…

Chicken

still to come…

Turkey

Turkey in a Walnut Pomegranate Sauce (recipe/post) ***

Pork

Dublin Coddle (recipe/post) *

Spiced Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard (recipe/post) **

Beef

still to come…

Lamb

Grilled Mint Lamb Chops (recipe and post) ***

Iraqi Lamb and Eggplant Stew (recipe/post) – with a link to pomegranate molasses ***

Zucchini Musakka with Chickpeas & Spiced Lamb (recipe/post) – I’ve also made this with ground turkey **

Vegetables (Mains and Sides)

Ginger Roasted Parsnips (recipe/post)**

Grilled Beets (recipe and post) **

Pumpkin and Butternut Squash Dal (recipe/post)***

Tassajara Warm Red Cabbage Salad (recipe/post)**

Vegetarian Lasagna (recipe/post) **

Warm Spaghetti Squash Salad (recipe/post) *

And when I’m looking for inspiration…

…here are a few of my favourite sources:

No comments: