Monday, September 17, 2007

My first time at Fit Ball

Yay, I made it to Fit Ball this week! Barely... Seriously, my time management skills have gone out the window lately. I made it home in plenty of time, but as soon as I got home my stomach started rumbling and I needed to eat...stat. One of the only things in the house I had around was a package of pop tarts, left over from a serious breakfast craving a few weeks ago. I changed, chowed down on the pop tarts and took off in time to arrive one minute before class started... Fit Ball was a seriously good workout. We did a ton of lunges and some lower back work and lots of abs. I am sure that I will be feeling this tomorrow... I didn't join in for the 20 min post run since I put in some reasonable mileage over the weekend. Tomorrow I'm aiming for 5 or 6 miles, and depending on how my ability to manage time goes, I may try to join the Calgary Roadrunners for their Tuesday night group run.

1 comment:

Angry Runner said...

Lunges Rule! My glutes feel stronger already...