Thanks so much to everyone who entered my Running the Sahara movie giveaway. You guys left me some really fantastic inspirational phrases and I really appreciate it! A few highlights:
- Greg, aka Road Warrior said, "Since I run so I can eat, my mantra is pizza and beer at the finish." Hello, I can relate since I'm often chanting out various beverage concoctions I could pick up at Starbucks when I'm done.
- Ryan said, "I'm so glad I'm not Canadian!" since that meant he could actually enter the contest. Ryan, you crack me up! If you haven't checked out his blog yet, you really should go do it. You can congratulate him on his super fast marathon this weekend.
- RoadBunner likes "Pain is temporary, pride is forever." Yup, that is a good one!
- My friend Aloha Jeff uses this mantra to get him out the door: "Fitness can't be stored, it must be earned over and over, indefinitely." Ted Corbit. I love it Jeff. I'm going to remember that for days when I just don't want to go.
- Jess loves the quote from Meet the Robinsons: Keep Moving Forward. I love it too. It is actually engraved on my RoadID.
So thanks again to everyone that entered! If you want to see what everyone wrote, here's the link. I have 5 downloads to give away, and thanks to the wonderful Random.org the lucky folks are:
- Laurel @ A Brand New Life as a Runner
- Jess @ A Picture a Day