The lovely Alisa at Ambitious Aspirations tagged me with the Gorgeous Blogger Award! Thanks Alisa!!
Apparently I need to share six random things about myself. Hmm, let’s see what I can come up with… Well, honestly I am astounded at the things that make me cry these days. Maybe I can find six random things that make me cry?
- The official song of the 2010 Olympics was titled “I Believe.” Without a doubt, anytime I heard that song playing I would tear up. It didn’t matter if it was just the song, or if it was the song set to a montage of images of our athletes doing amazing things. Click here, and I bet you that it just might make you a bit misty eyed too…
- The trailer for Letters to Juliet. The trailer, for goodness sake! I better pack a box of Kleenex when I go see that movie.
- I think it really goes without saying, but definitely anything related to Ironman!! Watching any of the Ironman presentations on TV, no matter the race, results in crying like I’m watching a chick flick!
- Sad to say it, but skiing makes me most certainly want to cry! I really want to pick it up faster and to trust myself, but it is hard to not get frustrated every time I fall and have problems getting up!
- Joannie Rochette’s bronze medal performance, in particular her short program. When she was awarded her bronze medal I will admit to bawling like a big baby!
So there we go, that is my unique take on telling you six random things about myself. So, now I need to pass this along…