Sunday, June 24, 2007

Tag - you're it!

I've been tagged by teacherwoman!

1. Find the nearest book.
2. Name the book & the author.
3. Turn to page 123.
4. Go to the fifth sentence on the page. Copy out the next three sentences and post to your blog.
5. Tag 3 more people.

The Other Boleyn Girl, by Philippa Gregory

At once she twisted it behind my back and held me so that I could move neither forward not backward but only cry out in pain: "Anne! Don't! You're really hurting!"
"Well, hear this," she hissed in my ear. "Hear this, Mary. I am playing my own game and I don't want you interrupting. Nobody will know anything until I am ready to tell them, and then they will know everything too late."

OK, so I know that is more than three sentences, but I thought the last bit was fascinating.

I am going to tag:
Greg
Sarah
Bill

No comments: