Wednesday, August 1, 2007

BBC #7

After taking Maggie for an eventful abdominal ultrasound it was time to hussle over to Hawkwood for BBC. It was stability ball day. I don't own one of these, but it was pretty cool to see the great workout you can get with them. We did hamstring presses, hip lifts, inner thigh squeezes and lunges with the ball. We also did some push ups and work with resistance tubing as well - triceps, biceps and lots of chest and shoulder work. After that we did a little bit of oblique and ab work and the night was done. I am working my way up to doing more "man push ups" but wow, why is it that I find those so hard?

1 comment:

RunToTheFinish said...

Full push ups are hard! I made myself start doing them all the time so that I could get better because I just thought it was something I should be able to do.. I don't really know why and I can't really do that many, but I can do them! :)