- I brought my lunch to work yesterday - and it was something that I even cooked...myself. And it was even more complex than a sandwich. But then I had a sandwich for dinner.
- I'm doing good on the fruit count and easing into the veggie count. Yesterday I definitely satisfied my 4-5/day requirement.
- Yesterday I missed the dairy, today I hit the dairy. I missed the dairy because I actually stopped and thought before I went for it as a snack, because I realized I wasn't hungry, I was just stressed.
- The water thing is going well, and I'm doing pretty good on the mini-meal/snack thing.
- OK, I admit it, I had a Blizzard on Sunday. Let the countdown begin on that three to four week abstaining period.
I tried out a new yoga studio downtown for some pilates over my lunch break today. It was a pretty good class, but I think I prefer the power pilates a little bit better. Lucky for me that the girl that teaches power pilates on Sundays also teaches at this downtown studio during the week as well. I will most likely try to catch her class when I can. Tonight is BBC. I know...I'm just a workout maniac.