Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Seattle Pictures

Indulging my Chipotle craving...the first order of business.Some seriously good yam fries at the Kingfish Cafe.One of the motivational signs at the race expo that would also be displayed throughout the course.D and I in front of Pike Place Market.Pre-race dinner at Mama Melina's.Getting ready to start...All done...with our medals!Celebrating at Pike Brewing Co. Double fisting it with an almost empty Pike Pale Ale and a brand new Kilt Lifter Ruby Ale.Checking out the crabs at the Pike Place Fish Market. D told me to make sure I stood on the "non-rag side" of the fish throwing guy. This guy was a total hit with the ladies.Inside the first ever Starbucks store.Enjoying my Starbucks outside.With the Marathon Pig in Post Alley. He comes complete with a race bib on his back, an iPod, and some sneakers.

4 comments:

No Wetsuit Girl said...

I can't see the photos, but it's probably better that way since most of them seem to have food in them and I haven't been to the supermarket in WEEKS! It sounds like a fun trip though.

TNTcoach Ken said...

You’re smiling in every picture, that mean you had a great time. Okay now I have to add Seattle to my list of cities to visit.

Laurel said...

Great photos! Looks like a great trip. Now I want to go to Seattle! :)

Anonymous said...

I wanted to do the Ryka 5k. I did it last year, but my parents were in town, so I couldn't run. How was it? Great pictures!

We have a couple Canadians who joined our Konamoxt Las Vegas Team. We are doing the half marathon on December 2nd.

Good luck in the Nike race!