Wednesday, May 14, 2008

BBC - Spring Session - Class #7

I feel a bit disconnected from boot camp, mostly because I have missed the last three classes (two thanks to vacation, one due to weather). It feels odd to say that last night's class was #7! I went out to the park early to run 3 miles...which went...okay. The first half was great, all downhill and flat. I found the uphills slightly tough on the way back thanks to how much the wind was gusting, plus I didn't want to go all out since I wanted to make sure my legs still had some energy for boot camp. As for boot camp...I don't know...my head wasn't really in it. My legs were complaining when I ran uphill, my arms complained during push ups and tricep dips and shoulder presses. My body was just...whiny... Oh well, workout done!

1 comment:

TNTcoach Ken said...

Say it ain't so! All of the activities are catching up with SuperGirl?