- Bike check and packet pick up start at 7:30, but my race doesn't start until 8:45. How long do I need to allow for the bike check? Should I be there right at 7:30?
- Transitions, what do I need to know? Obviously the helmet goes on first at T1, comes off last at T2. What other things should I look out for?
- How does the whole mount/dismount line work?
- I haven't put together my flat kit for my bike yet... I'm guessing I should do this before the race..?
- Umm, anything else you can think of for advice?
There are 99 people and 2 relay teams signed up for the event - except I can't tell how many are in the tri or the du. The smallness of the event has me nervous. What if I come in last? Oh well, just as long as I have fun, right? Thanks in advance good readers!