- Suicide sprints between every activity
- Hill runs
- Jumping rope
- Toe taps on a soccer ball
- Push ups on an overturned BOSU ball
- Squats with a medicine ball on a BOSU ball
- Rowing with tubing
- Tricep extensions with a weighted bar
- Lunges with a weighted bar
- A couple of different ab exercises
While doing the lunges the calf felt particularly tweaky so I switched to squats instead. The workout just flew by and a lot of the exercises challenged me and I really pushed myself. Once we were done it was time for a cool down jog that I didn't even make an attempt to keep up with the main pack for. The instructor almost lapped the last few of us she was running so fast! Between all the suicides and the laps around the park I clocked 2.29 mi of running!
And so...that's boot camp. I've decided to not continue with it for the fall so I can concentrate on other pursuits and I'm not sure that it will fit into my goals next year. I guess we'll see what happens!