- 8:30 pm: Pop two Tylenol PMs as I crawl in to bed with a wicked, post 20-miler migraine.
- 4:30 am: Alarm goes off and I feel remarkably well rested.
- 5:00 pm: Finally decide that it is time to get out of bed.
- 6:40 am: Roll in to the office. Eat breakfast and begin analysing oil well production declines. So far...120 wells of 379 wells analysed for one portion of one property.
- 11:30 am: Head out for a farewell lunch at Sahara for my mentor.
- 1:30 pm: Back in the office...analysing declines.
- 6:00 pm: Parking has expired on my car, so time to move it from the lot to free on street parking. 170 of 370 wells analysed.
- 9:00 pm: Feeling peckish. Time for a mandarin orange.
- 9:30 pm: It may be time to call it a night.
- 9:45 pm: Turn off my computer and head back toward my car. 271 of 379 wells analysed.
- 10:02 pm: The drive-thru A&W at Northland mall has closed...onwards...
- 10:07 pm: The drive-thru A&W in Crowfoot is open 24 hours. Time to pick up a Mozza burger.
- 10:15 pm: Settle in front of the TV to chow down on my Mozza burger and finish watching the last 30 minutes of the Project Runway Season 5 finale.
- 11:00 pm: Crawl in to bed.
- 4:30 am: Awake and out of bed...
- 5:45 am: Roll out the door...
- 6:00 am: Swimming? No... Back at work...
Welcome to my life... I'll hopefully make it to spinning tonight, but if you don't hear from me too much over the next few days then you know why!