...Disney World was awesome. Not only did I get to meet Claire, Cranky, Maddy and Marathon Chris, but I also got to meet Jen. Here are a few more highlights:
- Going to see Cirque du Soleil's La Nouba on Friday night. If you are down in Orlando, I'd highly recommend it!
- Relaxing on the beach at the Polynesian on Saturday. I got to be the official race photographer for Angry and Claire's swim off at the hotel pool. Check it out:
- My mom finished the marathon as well - her first one ever! Congratulations Mom!
- Hanging out at Hollywood Studios with Claire and Angry on Monday where we rode the Aerosmith Rock n Roller Coaster a few times, along with the Tower of Terror.
- Getting in my first post-marathon run on Monday night - in 3 inch heels no less! I was running late for dinner at the California Grill thanks to the Disney Transportation system and I was trying to sprint to make a bus. The run hurt less than I would have figured, considering how sore my legs were. Despite getting to dinner late, it was amazing, and was followed by watching the fireworks at Magic Kingdom.
- Raglan Road on Tuesday night.
- Seeing Mr. Potato Head at the Toy Story Midway Mania ride in Hollywood Studios. This is officially my new favorite ride!