Teacherwoman over at Dare to Tri says that my blog is over the top! Thanks TW! I’ve been following and reading her blog for quite some time. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for her that she is able to figure out what is wrong with her knee soon! So..in order to accept the award I have to answer these questions with one word answers...
1. Where is your cell phone? Purse.
2. Your hair? Blonde.
3. Your mother? Enthusiastic.
4. Your father? Best.
5. Your favourite food? Sushi.
6. Your dream last night? Unremarkable.
7. Your favourite drink? Beer.
8. Your dream/goal? Ironman.
9. What room are you in? Living.
10. Your hobby? Triathlon.
11. Your fear? Crashing.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Happy.
13. Where were you last night? Towa.
14. Something you aren't? Hungry.
15. Muffins? Yum.
16. Wish list item? Bike.
17. Where did you grow up? Everywhere.
18. Last thing you did? Ate.
19. What are you wearing? Hoodie.
20. Your TV? On.
21. Your pets? Finlay.
22. Your friends? Supportive.
23. Your life? Full.
24. Your mood? Happy.
25. Missing someone? Yes.
26. Vehicle? Subaru.
27. Something you're not wearing? Hat.
28. Your favourite store? Express.
29. Your favourite color? Purple.
30. When was the last time you laughed? Earlier.
31. Last time you cried? Tuesday.
32. Your best friend? Far.
33. One place that I go over and over? Work.
34. One person who emails me regularly? Coach.
35. Favourite place to eat? Chipotle.
Just for the record, Biggest Loser had me bawling on Tuesday!! I’m supposed to pass this along to 6 of my favourite bloggers. I really hate to play favourites so this is going to be hard!
Worth a Tri – I am super excited to see this girl start to make her way into the triathlon world!
Julie over at Running with Dogs – She’s getting faster and faster and even though I’m fairly new to her blog she feels like an old friend.
Molly at Muppets on Parade – She has the most adorable beardies, plus she’s kicking some serious behind on training for Ironman Arizona.
Marit and Charisa – These girls are off to Kona!! Best of luck ladies!
And finally Shirley over at Humble Triathlete – cuz I think she is hard core for doing two Iron distance triathlons two weeks apart!
And on a final note…falling asleep on the couch and waking up at 1 am to Star Trek – The Next Generation…then attempting to wake up at 4:30 for a swim? Not happening. And as much as I’d like to go this evening I need to pack for a weekend away. Hmm, maybe tomorrow morning, but I have one busy day at work and I’d probably be better off going in early. Yup, crazy busy work time has begun!! Have a great weekend all!