Sunday, October 30, 2011

Who doesn’t love a photo card?

Do you send out Christmas cards to your family and friends?  I love getting photo cards in the mail (my aunt sends one every year) and I’ve sent a few myself out in the past.  In fact, this was our card last year, courtesy of Shutterfly.Picture2The quality of the card is amazing.  The picture is vivid and bright and the cardstock is thick and great quality.  As someone who spent a lot of time thinking about paper quality for wedding projects I know what I’m talking about.

With so many gorgeous wedding pictures to use, how about sending a gorgeous holiday card like this to our family and friends?Picture1Or this one, that shows our first look in frame by frame detail?Picture2Or how about this card that has a few more pictures to show what else the Husband and I have been up to this year besides getting married?Picture3Or maybe my mom and dad would love an awesome picture mug to drink their coffee out of every morning?  (Because seriously, how cute is my niece, aka their granddaughter?)Picture4Picture5So if you are looking for some fun and unique holiday cards, Christmas cards, gifts or even calendars go check out Shutterfly!

If you are a blogger and you’d like a chance at 25 holiday cards courtesy of Shutterfly, then go here to register by November 11th.

3 comments:

Maddie said...

Those are all super cute (Although the one with 'joy' is my favorite because of the awesome colors)!

I cannot believe it's all ready time to start thinking Christmas cards! I'm not sure what we'll be doing, but it's definitely going to be some kind of photo card with a wedding photo on it.

Alisa said...

Oooooh love those. You guys are super photogenic! I especially like the "first look" frame by frame....awwwwwwwwww.

I love to send out christmas cards but we haven't done them in a couple of years, things just got too busy. Maybe this year is our year!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Great photo cards! How will you decide which one to use??

The mug is the cutest idea! I can't wait to be able to do that!