I've been tagged by Marathon Maritza on this, and its a fun one. I have to warn you...some of these lists may be long...
Jobs I've Held
- Grounds keeper and painter of mens' washroom stalls at a graving dock.
- Water conservation hotline girl.
- Various co-op jobs working at a gas plant, determining the stability of offshore oil rigs in storms, and designing a small wastewater treatment plant.
- Stimulation engineer.
- Production and exploitation engineer.
Places I Have Lived
- Calgary, Alberta - Lloydminster, Alberta - Perth, Australia - London, England - Bogota, Colombia - back to London - Vancouver, British Columbia - Jakarta, Indonesia - back to Vancouver - Rocky Mountain House, Alberta - Houston, Texas - Laredo, Texas - Tulsa, Oklahoma - San Antonio, Texas - back to Calgary
Places I Have Visited
Saskatchewan - Manitoba - Ontario - Washington - Oregon - California - Las Vegas - Florida - Georgia - New York City - Minnesota - Wisconsin - Guatemala - Dominican Republic - Wales - Scotland - France - Spain - Italy - Germany - Austria - Switzerland - Hungary - Amsterdam - Finland - Hong Kong - Singapore - Bali - Malaysia - Thailand - South Africa
Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
- Pride and Prejudice
- Bend It Like Beckham
- Pirates of the Caribbean (what's with all the Kiera Knightly movies..??)
Shows I Enjoy
- Grey's Anatomy
- Brothers and Sisters
- Glutton for Punishment
My Guilty Pleasures
- Eating ice cream straight out of the carton
- Reality TV and reading "The Superficial"
- Taco Time
Websites I Visit Daily
Body Parts I've Injured
- Fractured nose
- Stress fractured right ankle
Awards I've Won
In grade 12 I won a provincial essay writing competition. I spent my Christmas break writing an essay on Hitler just to enter. And it had to be written by hand...none of that fancy stuff using a computer. Yup...I'm a nerd.
Nicknames I've Been Called
- Guera (by my Mexican field operators...meaning white girl or pale one)
I'm tagging Moon.