Final push through to big project due date on Friday, so here are a few thoughts in bullets:
- Hit up the Y for a run on the treadmill Monday night. Still around –28C on this day! My brain was apparently not capable of running on the treadmill on Sunday and Monday because wow…it was hard! 20 minutes.
- Got my H1N1 shot on Monday and I felt a wee bit icky on Tuesday.
- Brain so not capable of handling spinning on Tuesday either. I probably wouldn’t have gone if I didn’t actually have to pick my bike up from Bow Cycle.
- Speaking of bike, derailleur has been repositioned, plus it has been spiffed up with some new bar tape and elbow pads. Yay!
- Icky + preoccupied + tired = terrible spin. If I was at home I would have gotten off the bike halfway through and called it a day. But you can’t quite do that in class, right?
- At the end of the day it was worth sticking around though because we all went out for beverages and nachos to celebrate the last spin of 2009. So much fun to hang out with the group!!
- It is 0C out now…it almost feels like shorts weather after all this –20-something stuff!
- By this time on Friday I’ll be on my way overseas! I have visions of warm weather runs in shorts and swims in outdoor pools in my head. So can’t wait!
Sorry for the totally discombobulated post…catch up with you all soon!